Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hayden is now 2!!!

This is a little late being posted....

But Hayden is now officially in the terrible twos.... He was already throwing the tantrums for it.

We celebrated his birthday on Sunday with a last minute party. My mom was making dinner for my grandma, (she had surgery on her hand, and it is still healing) and everyone was wondering what I was going to do for Hayden's birthday.... I had no idea what I wanted to do. I had been sick all week and didn't really have a lot of energy to do anything. But it was pointed out to me that I needed to do something for him. I decided to do a last minute party at my grandma Harward's house.

Hayden had a blast and actually ate some chicken noodle soup. (we didn't have to force him to try some!) My aunt's on my mom's side came and gave Hayden gifts. We had brought some of the gifts Hayden had gotten that morning. We played baseball and soccer in the backyard as well as played with his new bubble machine. (the bubble machine is a lifesaver for me and kevin.... we are done blowing bubbles for Hayden long before he is...)

Hopefully it was fun for him... I know it was tiring for me. =)







Yes he really is faking in this video.....

0 comments: