Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sinuses, Missions, and Giant Turkeys

Well what a crazy month it has been! Trying to get Brad all ready to leave us for 2 years, vinyl parties, a sick family, school, semi-promotion for kevin, twilight, and trying to keep up with everyone else...

Brad is going to be leaving us for 2 years this coming Wednesday! We have been working hard to get him ready for it. He will be serving in the Dominican Republic, how exciting! He has been continually under stress from his family to get a move on it and get going. We are very proud of him that he is choosing to serve the Lord. He just had his farewell party on Nov. 23, My Mom worked very hard and it turned out great! I know that I will miss him more than I want to admit, but I am glad to see him go.



Our vinyl business is doing pretty good. We have been taking a break since Nov. 15th in order to help prepare brad to go and to spend time with family. We will be starting up again on Dec. 6th. So if you want to come we will be at Wheeler Farm. I new hit that I have made with glass blocks is the BYU and U of U blocks. We are hoping that it goes good!


We have all been sick lately. Hayden was sick a few sundays ago and passed it on to me, and I then passed it on to Kevin. On top of that Kevin has his yearly sinus infection and Hayden has a double ear infection.... I hope that that is as bad as it is going to get this year.

Kevin's school is coming to and end. He has one week left and then finals. YAY!!! although he doesn't know what he will do with all of his extra time for a month. Kevin's work is going great. His boss (who he doesn't really like) is now "underneath" him. He is becoming Kevin's cashier and isn't allowed to cook anymore. They really want him to quit, but won't fire him. Doesn't make sense to me but whatever. So Kevin is happy that the change is taking place.


So my sister Emily and my cousin Tiff were talking about Twilight all summer and I hadn't read it at all. I finally picked it up at the end of the summer and LOVED IT!!! When I found out the date for the movie I was so excited! I bought tickets for the midnight showing. The plan was for Emily and her friend to go with me... that went out the window when they flew to Hawaii tuesday before the show. (sorry emily) But my cousins Katee and Kelsee were all to willing to go in her place. We had a blast and the movie was AWESOME!


Random thing:
Kevin says that he is no good at writting blogs even though he wanted one so bad so I get to write all the blogs. =)

Anyways, we are looking forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow. Always love the good food. And then family parties for the weekend. YAY for parties!!! Also black Friday, I hate the crowds but love the deals.... good luck to all of you going out in it, I hope you get what you want.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. I know we will.




2 comments:

Brian Whitmer said...

Rude! His idea and then he pawns it all off on you? What kind of irresponsible husba... well, wait. I think I've been doing the same thing to Paula. Guess I better to post again before the guilt catches up with me :-).

Melissa DeMoux said...

Congratulations to Kev on the promotion. I'm glad you are getting the recognition that you deserve. Jenny, I'm glad that you do the blog even without husbandly support, I love seeing what your family is up to. Love you all.