Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Time!

What a crazy few days!

Christmas Eve we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Harward's house for their christmas party. It was a lot of fun to hangout with everyone and catch up on things.









My Aunt's had fun giving Hayden lots of sugary stuff thinking it would keep him up all night. Well they were wrong. Hayden was tired when we got home and wanted to be in bed by 7:30.
But when he got to his room it was a mess and so he wanted to clean it. Which ended up in him playing, but he was in bed and passed put by 8:30. Such a sweet night.

Christmas Morning I got up bright and early. Kevin wasn't too happy about it, but we had to be over to my parent's house to talk to brad at 7. So at 5 I went in to wake Hayden up!



If I had known that all it took was santa to wake him up when he didn't want to I would have tried it earlier. After waking Hayden up we went to wake dad up. Hayden was so excited santa brought him tons of games to play and books that read to him. He loved it all!









Kevin was happy with his new kitchen toys. And I was happy with my new books. they will be my entertainment on bedrest.

After all the presents were open Kevin made us a yummy breakfast. Then we headed over to talk to brad and open presents at my parent's house. Then it was off to Grandma and Grandpa Thorup's house for their christmas lunch of lobster, crab, and prime rib. We were able to see Sage who is home from his mission and hangout with my other fun cousins.
After that we made our way home to visit Kevin's parents and have a fun birthday party for Joel.

I over did it on Christmas and am paying the price now for not staying down enough. But it was all worth it. Over all this was an awesome Christmas.

I hope everyone else had an awesome christmas too!!!


0 comments: