Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hayden has his new bed!!!

We finally have Hayden's bed.! We weren't supposed to get it until sometime next week. But I have been watching the shipment and it arrived yesterday. Hayden has been so excited! And when I came home with it he was all sorts of excited. I left the putting it together to Kevin and his parents, I had to return my mom's car to her. There is storage space underneath it for toys or whatever. But I guess that was where Hayden had been playing the whole time. He will climb under there and tell us to close the door. He is so happy! And I am very grateful to Kevin's parents for helping us make this happen.





Last night was his first night sleeping in it. He finally went to sleep an hour after we put him to bed because he was having too much fun.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

cute!!!

mormongrandpablogger said...

I think MOM was just as excited as Hayden!!! It is a fun bed for a little boy. Guess this means he is growing up. :(