Wednesday, May 27, 2009

sunburns, croup, and ear infections.... oh my

What a long week we are in for....

Yesterday we found out that Hayden has a double ear infection and croup. My poor little boy started a fever on Monday and Tylenol wouldn't touch it. At the doctor's he was running a temp of 101. And here I was thinking he was getting better after his full head infection (ear, sinus, eyes, nose, and throat infection) that he had 2 weeks ago....
But through it all he has not complained once!!! He has been put on a high dose of amoxicillin. We were warned that it will give him an upset stomach and massive diarrhea. Well this morning I was not prepared when Hayden threw up on me 3 times.....The up side to all of this is that I get tons of cuddles from Hayden because all he wants to do is lay there. I would love it all the more if I wasn't sunburned from boating. But I still love the cuddles. And it is worth it all to get pictures of him falling asleep like that on his couch. Well here is to long nights ahead!!!

1 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Oh Jen I am so sorry. I definetly know about the ear infection/ croup business. It really is NOT fun so hopefully the medicine will help him get better quick!